My name is Matt Gallant and I’ve been doing keto for over 26 years. I started when I was 16 years old and I read Dr. Mauro DiPasquale’s book “The Anabolic Diet”. And I’m still following that same blueprint today.
I love the energy I have, the mental drive and the aesthetics. Despite what some people think, you can build muscle on keto. I’ve been able to build 50 lbs of lean muscle mass while on keto.
I’ve turned hundreds of people on keto over the years. I was a personal trainer and that was my diet of choice.
However, a lot of people had issues - mainly digestive issues. Some people didn’t get the same energetic boost from it - especially when it comes to hard exercise. Other people had elevated triglycerides.
This is why I decided to create a solution that solves all of these problems and gives you a new level of energy that rivals coffee.
How I Solved The 3 Metabolic Deficiencies that Block You from Thriving on Keto
I’ve turned hundreds of people onto keto over the last couple of decades. Unfortunately, most struggled with three core metabolic issues — which I never knew how to fix until recently.
I began doing hundreds of hours of research and testing on the different nutrients that could help solve these challenges.
It wasn’t easy... it took pouring through a TON of studies (which you’ll find on the bottom of this webpage)... massive amounts of real-world testing... until I ultimately discovered the perfect combination of nutrients for optimizing fat digestion, energy metabolism, and fat loss enhancement.
I’m thrilled to finally reveal solution that solves all of these problems—in just 7 seconds... and gives you a new level of energy that rivals coffee.
After coaching hundreds of people on keto in the last 26 years, I can proudly state that the pain and struggle my clients would go through is long gone.
Today, my clients LOVE the energy, metabolism, plus the smooth consistent bowel movements and fat loss are now possible.
These results are made possible by a solution we call kApex®.
It just takes 7 seconds to open the lid of the bottle pour the capsules in your hand and throw them in your mouth.
Why kApex® Is the Biggest Breakthrough in Keto Since the Discovery of the Diet Itself
I know that’s a bold statement; but in my opinion, kApex® is LIGHT YEARS beyond any other “Keto supplement” because—unlike boosters like exogenous ketones (which have some short-term value, but DON’T improve your natural energy or fat-burning functions...)
kApex® upgrades the way your body and cells function on a Keto diet.
kApex® is precisely formulated to help your body rewire itself in these three key ways. Every ingredient performs a critical role. It’s NOT a mish-mash of “maybes” in a bottle.
I worked with 2 of the best formulators in the world and we tested several formulas for almost a year...before we settled on the final formula for kApex®.
kApex® directly UPGRADES your ability to make energy... burn fat... and feel your best on Keto.
From the moment you take your kApex® capsules, the formula goes to work in your body:
- 1FIRST, kApex® helps break down the fat you eat into tiny fatty acids.
- 2SECOND, kApex® assists in the transport of those fatty acids to your liver and your mitochondria and burn them up at an accelerated rate.
- 3THIRD, by enhancing digestion and metabolic/energy function—kApex® helps you SMASH through any fat loss plateaus.
How exactly does kApex® do all this?
Let’s dive deeper into the science behind these 3 core benefits.
How kApex® Solves Virtually Every Digestive Problem With Keto, Paleo And Low Carb Diets
First, is enhanced fat digestion. The proprietary LIP4TM blend of 4 lipases (the enzymes that break down fats) in kApex® dissolve fats into easily burnable fatty acids. This special blend breaks down the dietary fats you eat in a variety of PH levels.
This was shown to be highly effective based on the research where scientists activated lipase, and increased fat digestion from 15 to 45 percent. 
It’s also why the right types and levels of lipase—are a life-saver for people struggling with digestive issues when they eat a high fat diet including meat, fish or other types of fat (including healthy fats).
In a study in which people ate high-fat food, patients who supplemented with lipase enzymes experienced significant reductions in bloating, gas, and fullness compared to those taking a placebo. 
And these studies were performed WITHOUT LIP4TM... which is a high-potency 4 lipase blend unlike anything you’ll find in ANY other enzyme solution.
It fully unleashes your ability to digest and break down high fat meals—and you’ll notice an immediate lift in your energy after high fat meals the first time you take it. More on this incredible energy in a moment.
kApex® Also Fixes Your Protein Digestion, Helping You Avoid Bloating and Weight Gain
It’s easy to over consume protein on a Keto diet—and this leads to major challenges, from compromised gut health... insulin spiking… weight gain... and even accelerated aging.
The Tri-Phase Protease Blend in kApex® breaks down the protein you’re eating into absorbable amino acids. Then up to 66% more aminos get transported through the intestinal tract thanks to a special nutrient called Astrazyme®. 
You can consume 200 grams of protein a day, but if you’re only breaking down 50%... and only half of that goes through the intestinal tract...
... then you’re WASTING 75% of the protein your consuming!
Leveraging this Tri-phase Protease Blend is like transforming every gram of protein you eat into 4 useable grams of protein.
This is how kApex® helps you maximize muscle gains and recovery from your workouts.
The protease has profound anti-aging benefits as well because a protein accumulation in the cells is currently believed to be the number killer of supercentenarians (people that live over 100). 
So breaking down your protein into amino acids is a very important thing if you want to live a long healthy life.
kApex® Replenishes Key Elements You Lack for Strong Digestion
We included HCL (hydrochloric acid which is stomach acid) in kApex® to assist the lipase and protease in breaking down those essential macronutrients.
Most people’s natural HCL starts dropping in their 30s and creates many digestive issues including heartburn and GERD. If you want good digestion, this must be fixed. 
Earlier, you also learned about bile (which is secreted from the liver and gallbladder to emulsify fat). Bile is vital in fat digestion.
That’s why we included dandelion root in order to stimulate your bile flow needed for high-fat meals... so you further maximize the breakdown of fats into usable fatty acids. 
I was legitimately shocked at how smooth my digestion and elimination became—after I began taking kApex®.
It is THE answer to Keto digestive problems.
kApex® Gives You Focused Energy And Drive For 6-10 Hours
Last but not least, we’ve included a patented ingredient called InnoSlim® to increase this formula’s ability to help burn fatty acids by 100% inside the mitochondria.
Mitochondria are the “energy factories” of the cell. They act like a mini digestive system which takes in nutrients, breaks them down, and creates energy rich molecules for your cells to use.
Simply stated, kApex® breaks your dietary fat into fatty acids and then burns them up at highly accelerated rate.
Energy wise, kApex® is like upgrading your car’s engine to V12, 500 horsepower beast—and then switching the fuel from gas to nitro... because you’re mitochondria get bigger and stronger AND you’re feeding them more powerful fuel.
It’s easily the most potent non-stimulant based energy product I’ve personally taken
WARNING: Do NOT Take 5 Capsules At 4 PM!
The first time I got the sample products I decided to take a 5 capsules at to see what the effects would be. It was around 4 pm.
I DIDN’T FALL ASLEEP UNTIL 3AM.
That’s when I knew this was a game-changer for energy, drive and focus.
Two weeks ago, I repeated the same experiment. I took 5 capsules at 3 pm and according to my Oura ring sleep monitor it took 2 hours and 55 minutes to fall asleep. My average is 21 minutes.
The key is to take 3-6 capsules in the morning. You’ll be fine in the evening. For digestion, take 1-2 with meals.
kApex® Helps Supercharge Fat Loss...Without Extreme Exercise or Calorie Restriction
Of course, kApex® is NOT a magic bullet.
It doesn’t mean you can eat 10,000 calories and not get fat. We all know you need to be in a calorie deficit to lose fat.
And while we won’t make ridiculous fat loss claims, but the science (which I’m going to share in a minute) indicates that it can absolutely accelerate your fat loss results over time.
How The Ingredients Within kApex® Have Been Shown To Improve Fat Loss In Dozens Of Scientific Experiments
While a book could be written about all the ways the ingredients inside kApex® help scientifically support fat loss—I’m going to give you a quick overview right here:
The InnoSlim® helps support fat loss in multiple ways:
- Boosts AMPK in muscles by 52% and fat cells by 300% 
- Ups ATP in your liver by 22% (a key part of energy) 
- Amps adiponectin by up to 248% (a key fat-burning hormone) 
- Lifts GLUT4 up to 488%—which is the insulin-regulated glucose transporter found primarily in fat and muscle tissues. 
Bottom line, this cranks your even more energy and helps your body keep your blood sugar levels low and increases your insulin sensitivity (which is vital for fat loss).
Here are some highlights from the InnoSlim® research:
It increases adiponectin in normal cells by 103% and insulin-resistant cells by 248%. Adiponectin (a hormone produced your fat cells) can lower inflammation, increase your metabolism and accelerate overall fat loss. 
Think of it as your fat-loss best friend or BFF since it's produced by fat, but also helps burn it up.
A strong correlation between adiponectin and systemic insulin sensitivity has been well established both in vivo and in vitro in mice, other animals, and humans. Here’s a graphic to help you understand it’s function. 
3 More “Total Body” Benefits of kApex®
kApex® delivers a variety of benefits beyond the main attractions of digestion, energy and fat loss. Here are just a few:
can help lower inflammation
InnoSlim® reduces inflammatory biomarkers PAI-1 by 11%, RBP4 by 31% and TNFα by 61% in normal cells. And reduces inflammatory biomarkers PAI-1 by 53%, RBP4 by 67% and TNFα by 38% in insulin-resistant cells. 
can boost cardiovascular health
It’s no secret that many people get elevated cholesterol and even more worrisome elevated triglycerides when eating keto or paleo.
Part of the reason is the inability to break down fats because of lipase deficiency. This can cause unhealthy levels of cholesterol. People with lower lipase levels also tend to have higher cholesterol levels and fat in the bloodstream.
Additionally, lower lipase levels leads to increased triglyceride levels, which contributes directly to cardiovascular problems. High triglyceride levels can cause pancreatitis and heart disease. Elevated levels also have links to type 2 diabetes, obesity, and metabolic syndrome. 
can help reduce bad cholesterol
InnoSlim® inhibits cholesterol, fat and triglyceride synthesis (In vitro).  Many people have elevated triglycerides on keto. This could help.
A study at the Institute of Endocrinology in Prague, Czech Republic, revealed that 7-Keto contributes to this cholesterol-lowering activity. The beneficial HDL (high-density lipoprotein) rose significantly, even though harmful LDL (low-density lipoprotein) was only slightly diminished. 
This is great for anyone eating a lot of fat.
How to Take kApex®
It’s VERY important you take kApex® properly: not following these instructions can lead to excess energy at night and loss of sleep.
We recommend you take 3 to 8 capsules (depending on bodyweight) on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning, before food. This will help convert stored fat into energy and get your mitochondria rocking.
Your brain will be LIT for 6 to 10 hours. Best of all: no crashes, jitters or adrenal burnout.
For digestion, you want to take 1-3 capsules with meals—ideally earlier in the day (be more cautious at dinner); this is the key to having the best low carb bowel movements ever.
Over time, you’ll find the right number of capsules and timing that’s best for you. But in the beginning, it’s better to err on the side of caution and not take too many capsules, or too many late in the day.
However, kApex® truly creates incredible synergy where your body becomes a fat digesting, energy producing, fat burning machine.
Your kApex® Test-Drive is Protected By Our 365-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
BiOptimizers has the best guarantee in the supplement business: a no questions asked 1-year guarantee.
We’re so confident you’ll love kApex®, we’re going to give you the strongest guarantee possible on it.
You MUST love everything about this formula... the upgrade in your digestion... the surge in energy you feel... how it helps support your fat loss... become more of a LEGENDARY BEAST in the gym... EVERYTHING.
Otherwise, in the highly unlikely event you’re not blown away - just send us back whatever you have left (even if just empty bottles)... and you’ll receive a prompt, no-questions-asked refund.
(Note: you can only get a refund on ONE opened bottle; if you purchase more bottles on a single order, the rest must be unopened in order to receive a full refund.)
This is by far the strongest guarantee in the supplement industry. And it speaks to our confidence in just how much you’ll LOVE your experience with the kApex®—and all that it does for your digestion, energy, and fat loss.
There’s truly NOTHING else like kApex®. We’re putting our money where our mouth is to prove it.
The 3 Metabolic Deficiencies That Sabotage Your Keto or Low-Carb Diet WILL NOT Fix Themselves...
Yet kApex® can fix them all, in just 7 seconds.
Throughout this page and everything I’ve just shared with you... you’ve learned that removing these obstacles are the KEY to the results you’ve always wanted on Keto.
Without optimizing your digestion of fats... without upgrading your metabolic and cellular (mitochondrial) energy functions... and without smashing through your fat loss plateaus... You’ll NEVER thrive and transform your body the way I know is possible on Keto.
kApex® can help fix broken metabolism, upgrade cellular health, even supercharge your fat-burning hormones — all keys for weight loss.
6 Bottles of kApex
Retail Price: $479.7
Save 42% Today
$46.16 per bottleImprove my digestion
3 Bottles of kApex
Retail Price: $239.85
Save 26% Today
$59 per bottleImprove my digestion
1 Bottle of kApex
Retail Price: $79.95
Save 13% Today
$69 per bottleImprove my digestion
Leverage kApex® NOW and Take Your Keto Results to the Next Level, Immediately...
kApex® is THE most affordable, highly effective way to supercharge your Keto transformation and shed excess weight...
To get started, simply click on any button below or above and your bottles will be on their way to you.
I wish I would of created this a long time ago. Many of clients would have greatly benefited from it.
You’re going to love the effects of kApex®.
kApex® is THE Most Scientifically Sound Keto Upgrade Ever: It’s Essential for Keto Success
One you try it, I’m confident you’ll agree.
You can see some of the work that went into designing this by scrolling down and looking at the 29 direct citations (and over 130 supporting research papers) that back up the validity of our claims and the effectiveness of kApex®.
It’s all there for you below— if you prefer you can spend dozens of hours reading through all the research I’ve cited.
Or you can take the risk-free test-drive because you’re protected by our 365-day money-back guarantee... and experience kApex® for yourself.
Frankly, I think this the easiest decision ever.
If you want to thrive on Keto or any low carb program...
Heck, even if you’re NOT Keto and you just want better fat digestion, energy, and overall fat-loss...
Then investing in kApex® will be the smartest decision you ever make for your diet, lifestyle, longevity and health.
P.S. If you want better digestion, a whole new level of energy and enhanced fat loss—this is it. Validated by dozens of scientific studies, this is the future of low carb supplementation.
P.P.S. Remember, you’re risking absolutely nothing by testing kApex® for yourself. You’re totally protected by our 365-day unconditional money back guarantee.
More Research than Any Other Keto Upgrade Ever
-  Enhancement of learning capacity and cholinergic synaptic function by carnitine in aging rats. Gallagher TF. Adrenocortical carcinoma in man; the effect of amphenone on individual ketosteroids. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1958 Sep;18(9):937-49.
-  Behaviour and Degenerative Changes in the Basal Forebrain Systems of Aged Rats (12 Months Old) after Levo-Acetyl-Carnitine Treatments Marenich LP. Excretion of testosterone, epitestosterone, androstenedione and 7-ketodehydroepiandrostenedione in healthy men of different ages. Probl Endokrinol (Mosk). 1979 Jul;25(4):28-31.
-  Double-blind parallel design pilot study of acetyl levocarnitine in patients with Alzheimer's disease. Davidson M, Marwah A, Sawchuk RJ, et al. Safety and pharmacokinetic study with escalating doses of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy male volunteers. Clin Invest Med. 2000 Oct;23(5):300-10.
-  Long-term acetyl-L-carnitine treatment in Alzheimer's disease. Lardy H, Henwood SM, Weeks CE. An acute oral gavage study of 3beta-acetoxyandrost-5-ene-7,17-dione (7-oxo-DHEA-acetate) in rats. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1999 Jan 8;254(1):120-3.
-  Acetyl-L-carnitine in the treatment of mildly demented elderly patients. Henwood SM, Weeks CE, Lardy H. An escalating dose oral gavage study of 3beta-acetoxyandrost-5-ene-7, 17-dione (7-oxo-DHEA-acetate) in rhesus monkeys. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1999 Jan 8;254(1):124-6.
-  Mental impairment in aging: selection of patients, methods of evaluation and therapeutic possibilities of acetyl-L-carnitine. Lardy H, Partridge B, Kneer N, Wei Y. Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in liver of rats treated with steroids derived from dehydroepiandrosterone. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1995 Jul 3;92(14):6617-9.
-  The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Zenk JL, Kuskowski MA. The use of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone for augmenting immune response in the elderly. Presented at meeting of FASEB, April 17, 2004.
-  The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. Hampl R, Lapcik O, Hill M, et al. 7-Hydroxydehydroepiandrosterone—a natural antiglucocorticoid and a candidate for steroid replacement therapy? Physiol Res. 2000;49 Suppl 1S107-12.
-  L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Liu YY, Yang N, Kong LN, Zuo PP. Effects of 7-oxo-DHEA treatment on the immunoreactivity of BALB/c mice subjected to chronic mild stress. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2003 Dec;38(12):881-4.
-  Effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on muscle oxygenation responses to resistance exercise. Lardy H, Kneer N, Wei Y, Patridge B, Marwah P. Ergosteroids. II: Biologically active metabolites and synthetic derivatives of dehydroepiandrosterone. Steroids. 1998 Mar;63(3):158-65.
-  Effects of prolonged L-carnitine administration on delayed muscle pain and CK release after eccentric effort. Bobyleva V, Kneer N, Bellei M, Battelli D, Lardy HA. Concerning the mechanism of increased thermogenesis in rats treated with dehydroepiandrosterone. J Bioenerg Biomembr. 1993 Jun;25(3):313.21.
-  Effects of L-carnitine supplementation on renal anemia in poor responders to erythropoietin. Bobyleva V, Bellei M, Kneer N, Lardy H. The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on mitochondrial membrane potential: possible relationship to thermogenesis. Arch Biochem Biophys. 1997 May 1;341(1):122-8.
-  Red blood cells in sports: effects of exercise and training on oxygen supply by red blood cells. Kalman DS, Colker CM, Swain MA, Torina GC, Shi Q. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults. Curr Therap Res. 2000;61(7):435-42.
-  Activation of AMP kinase enhances sensitivity of muscle glucose transport to insulin. Karakoc A, Ayvaz G, Taneri F, et al. The effects of hypothyroidism in rats on serum leptin concentrations and leptin mRNA levels in adipose tissue and relationship with body fat composition. Encocr Res. 2004 May;30(2):247-55.
-  Effect of L-carnitine on plasma glycemic and lipidemic profile in patients with type II diabetes mellitus. Nestler JE, Barlascini CO, Clore JN, Blackard WG. Dehydroepiandrosterone reduces serum low density lipoprotein levels and body fat but does not alter insulin sensitivity in normal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988 Jan;66(1):57-61.
-  Caloric restriction and L-carnitine administration improves insulin sensitivity in patients with impaired glucose metabolism. Sulcova J, Hill M, Masek Z, et al. Effects of transdermal application of 7-oxo-DHEA on the levels of steroid hormones, gonadotropins and lipids in healthy men. Physiol Res. 2001;50(1):9-18.
-  Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on insulin sensitivity indices in response to glucose feeding in lean and overweight/obese males. Shi J, Schulze S, Lardy HA. The effect of 7-oxo-DHEA acetate on memory in young and old C57BL/6 mice. Steroids. 2000 Mar;65(3):124-9.
-  Relationship between carnitine, fatty acids and insulin resistance. Ihler G, Chami-Stemmann H. 7-oxo-DHEA and Raynaud’s phenomenon. Med Hypotheses. 2003 Mar;60(3):391-7.
-  Mitochondrial function and lifespan of mice with controlled ubiquinone biosynthesis. In vitro studies - 3 on Caco-2 cell, 4 on HSMMT (muscle) cell, 10 on 3T3-L1 (fat) cell, and 2 on liver (HEPG2) cell.
-  NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND METABOLIC SYNDROME. In vivo studies - 1 on OGTT (oral glucose tolerance test), 1 on insulin. T.C. Chang, etc. Effect of Ginsenosides on Glucose Uptake in Human Caco-2 Cells is Mediated through Altered Na+/Glucose Cotransporter 1 Expression. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2007, 55, 1993-1995.
-  The Effect of Taraxacum officinale Hydroalcoholic Extract on Blood Cells in Mice. Y.C. Huang, etc. Effect and Mechanism of Ginsenosides CK and Rg1 on Stimulation of Glucose Uptake in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2010, 58, 6039-6047.
-  A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults. M. Du, etc. Study on acute toxicity of hairy root cultures of Astragalus membranaceus in mice. Chinese Herbal Medicine. 1999, Vol.30, No.6, P.444.
-  Biohydroxylation of 7-oxo-DHEA, a natural metabolite of DHEA, resulting in formation of new metabolites of potential pharmaceutical interest. Y.P. Zhu, etc. Evaluation on developmental toxicity of Astragalosides in rats and rabbits. Journal of Toxicology. 2007, Vol.21, No.4, P.317.
-  Synthesis of 3α-deuterated 7α-hydroxy-DHEA and 7-oxo-DHEA and application in LC-MS/MS plasma analysis.
-  The Cell: A Molecular Approach. Chen C.Y., etc. Primary Pharmacological study on ethyl acetate extract of Rosa Roxburghii. Acta Medicinae Sinica. 1990, Vol.3, No.1 P.6.
-  Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors by chlorinated hydrocarbons and endogenous steroids. Srimal R.C., etc. Pharmacology of diferuloyl methane (curcumin), a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 1973, Vol.25, P.447.
-  Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors by chlorinated hydrocarbons and endogenous steroids. Xingde Wo, etc. Long - period Virulent Test of Curcumin. Journal of Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2000, Vol.24, No.1, P.61.
-  Effects of 25-hydroxycholesterol and 7-ketocholesterol, inhibitors of sterol synthesis, administered orally to mice. Qureshi S, etc. Toxicity studies on Alpinia galangal and Curcuma longa. Planta Medica. 1992, Vol.58, No.2, P.124.
-  A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults. Sharma RA, etc. Phase I clinical trial of oral curcumin: biomarkers of systemic activity and compliance. Clinical cancer research. 2004, Vol.10, No.20, P.6847.
-  HUM5007, a novel combination of thermogenic compounds, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone: each increases the resting metabolic rate of overweight adults. X.P. Xu, etc. Study on toxicity of Ginseng and ginsenosides. Pharmaco-toxicity journal. 1988, Vol. 2, No.1, P. 54.
- AMPK regulation of fatty acid metabolism and mitochondrial biogenesis: implications for obesity. Z. Yu, etc. Embryonic stem cell test for the study of the developmental toxicity of ginsenoside Rb1、Rg1. Journal of Toxicology. 2008, Vol. 22, No.3, P. 173.
- Adiponectin, Leptin, and Fatty Acids in the Maintenance of Metabolic Homeostasis Through Adipose Tissue Crosstalk. Adiponectin, Leptin, and Fatty Acids in the Maintenance of Metabolic Homeostasis Through Adipose Tissue Crosstalk Jennifer H. Stern,1 Joseph M. Rutkowski,1 and Philipp E. Scherer1,*
- Adiponectin: More Than Just Another Fat Cell Hormone? Adiponectin: More Than Just Another Fat Cell Hormone? Manju Chandran, MD1, Susan A. Phillips, MD2, Theodore Ciaraldi, PHD1 and Robert R. Henry, MD1
- Fat Cell Hormone Adiponectin Causes Weight Loss Without Affecting Appetite
- AMPK Control of Fat Metabolism in Skeletal Muscle. AMPK Control of Fat Metabolism in Skeletal Muscle David M. Thomson and William W. Winder.
- AMP-activated protein kinase regulation of fatty acid oxidation in the ischaemic heart. AMP-activated protein kinase regulation of fatty acid oxidation in the ischaemic heart. Hopkins TA1, Dyck JR, Lopaschuk GD.
- The role of AMPK in controlling metabolism and mitochondrial biogenesis during exercise. Katarina Marcinko1 and Gregory R. Steinberg. AMPK activation increases fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle by activating PPARα and PGC-1
- AMPK activation increases fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle by activating PPARα and PGC-1. Author links open overlay panel Woo JeLeea1MinaKimb1Hye-SunParkbHyoun SikKimbMin JaeJeonbKi SookOhbEun HeeKohaJong ChulWonaMin-SeonKimaGoo TaegOhcMichungYoondKi-UpLeeaJoong-YeolParka
- Exercise, GLUT4, and Skeletal Muscle Glucose Uptake Erik A. Richter, and Mark Hargreaves 01 JUL 2013
- Regulation of glucose transport by insulin: traffic control of GLUT4 Dara Leto & Alan R. Saltiel
- Insulin-regulated Glut4 Translocation MEMBRANE PROTEIN TRAFFICKING WITH SIX DISTINCTIVE STEPS* Paul Duffield Brewer‡1, Estifanos N. Habtemichael§1, Irina Romenskaia‡, Cynthia Corley Mastick‡2 and Adelle C. F. Coster